|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin (Earl Grey-infused)|
|1||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
Fill highball glass with ice. Add all ingredients into cocktail shaker and shake until chilled. Strain into highball glass and garnish with lemon wheel.
Audrey Sander's infused Earl Grey gin (from http://nymag.com/nightlife/articles/04/cocktails/galleries/audrey/): Ingredients: 750 ml Tanqueray, 4 tbsp loose Earl Grey tea. Directions: Add tea to bottle, cap, and shake. Let sit at room temperature for 2 hours. Strain through a fine sieve or coffee filter into a bowl.
- In a Pickle — Gin, Falernum, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Dill, Cucumber
- The Monarch — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- The Echo Echo — Gin, Falernum, Grapefruit juice, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Pure Joy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- East Side Elder — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Celery Sour — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Pastis, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Give A Flying Fig — Gin, Lime juice, Fig preserves
- Gin & Juice & 'Treuse — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Pineapple juice, Lemon juice, Chinese five spice syrup
- Gin and Coconut Water — Gin, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Ginger juice, Lime
- Velo — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup