|2||oz||Bourbon, Four Roses|
Combine all ingredients. Shake and strain into a highball glass with a large rock. Grapefruit twist garnish.
From other users
- Disliked the first sip but somewhat warmed up to this. Used honey syrup per comments.
- A little too sweet, and the honey clumps with the ice. Suggest using 1/2 oz honey syrup (1:1) instead of the 1/2 oz honey. Should solve both problems.
- The pieces don't really fit together. Also, you can reduce (or even skip) the honey.
- This is rather bland and missing something. Maybe 1/4 lime juice to bump the acidity? Also a drop or two of bar saline solution would probably help. Would also 1/4 oz of maple syrup instead of honey.
- Billy Sunday Old Fashioned — Bourbon, Zucca, Sugar cube, Orange peel
- Union Club — Bourbon, Campari, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange juice
- Ides of March — Bourbon, Aperol, Blood orange syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Nishla Tequila Orange Campari — Añejo tequila, Campari, Elderflower liqueur, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Cold Spring Cocktail — Cognac, Rhubarb bitters, Meyer lemon juice, Maple syrup, Meyer lemon peel
- The Most Dramatic Season Ever — Añejo rum, Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Demerara syrup, Grenadine
- First Bounce — Bourbon, Maraschino Liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters, PInk Grapefruit Juice
- Volstead (revised) — Rye, Swedish Punsch, Pastis, Orange juice, Grenadine
- Upriver — Añejo rum, Crème de Cacao, Swedish Punsch, Bitters, Orange bitters, PInk grapefruit juice
- Smart — Armagnac, Umeshu, Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Orange peel