|2||oz||Bourbon (or rye)|
|3⁄4||oz||Red wine (as float)|
Dry shake all but wine, shake with ice, strain, rocks, lowball, float red wine, garnish with orange slice and cherry. Use a dry red wine.
A comments in a NY Times post refers to Employees Only as making this drink. When contacted, however, the cocktail was not readily known (at least by whoever answered the phone). Awaiting a followup from the bartender. 212-242-3021. The recipe given above is from the Temple Bar, where they used Bourbon.
- Bombay Cocktail (No.2) — Brandy, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Boston Common — Rye, Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Amaro Nardini, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- O'Gara — Tennessee whiskey, Tawny port, Cynar, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Berkshire Daiquiri — Gold rum, Orange liqueur, Dry vermouth, Ginger shrub, Lime juice
- Scottish Hill — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Orange bitters
- Wonky Sand — Rye, Cherry Liqueur, Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Islay Scotch, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Alchemist — Scotch, Aromatized wine, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- San Serif — Rye, Elderflower liqueur, Aperol, Lemon zest, Lemon juice
- Radical — Rye, Prosecco, Sweet vermouth, Lime bitters, Orange juice