|1 1⁄2||oz||Rye, Wild Turkey|
|1||oz||Lillet Blanc (or Cocchi Americano)|
|1⁄2||oz||Apple brandy, Lairds|
|3||ds||Bitters, Abbott's (or Angostura)|
Stir with ice. Strain. Garnish with circular orange twist cut with pith for floatation.
From "The PDT Cocktail Book"
From other users
- Pleasant, rich. No flavor dominates. Complex finish.
- Made with Bulleit. Well balanced and complex.
- Capone's Island — Rye, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Orange liqueur, Bitters
- 3-2-1 — Rye, Herbal liqueur, Dry vermouth
- Sidney Cocktail — Rye, Herbal liqueur, Dry vermouth
- Golden Dog — Scotch, Bénédictine, Apricot liqueur, Aromatized wine
- Let Me Draw You — Blended Scotch, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Pear liqueur, Bitters, Acid phosphate
- Fontana — Rye, Triple sec, Herbal liqueur, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters
- The Italian Lesson — Aromatized wine, Poitín, Bénédictine, Kirschwasser
- Deshler Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Peychaud's Bitters, Triple sec, Orange peel
- Bitter Apple — Apple brandy, Aromatized wine, Galliano
- Dented Bentley — Calvados, Aromatized wine, Nocino