|1||oz||Mezcal, Del Maguey|
|1||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|1⁄2||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Punt e Mes|
Shake, strain, straight up, cocktail glass
Eric Felton, WSJ recommends 1 1/4:3/4:1/2:1/4 ratio with a lemon twist. Consider using 1/2 lemon juice.
From other users
- Made it with original 1:1:.5:.5 proportions. The other flavors stand up to Vida's smoke pretty well.
- WSJ proportions felt a little spirit heavy. Original proportions are better. Nice drink.
- Used .25oz lemon juice. Should try the full .5oz next time. via https://apartmentbartender.com/cocktails/recipes/maximilian-affair-/
- A tad sweet. I prefer Wander Back.
- 7 Days to Go — Mezcal, Curaçao, Bitters, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Il Guero — Mezcal, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lemon juice, Black pepper
- Caribbean Gulf — Mezcal, Falernum, Pineapple juice, Grapefruit shrub
- Ripe Bananas on a Perfect Lawn — Mezcal, Crème de Banane, Suze, Grapefruit juice, Pineapple syrup, Grapefruit peel
- Marrakesh Express — Mezcal, Pomegranate juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Egg white, Chili pepper, Rose water, Pomegranate seeds, Pink Peppercorn, Salt
- Single Village Fix — Mezcal, Pineapple Gum Syrup, Lime juice
- Smoky Sicilian — Mezcal, Averna, Triple sec, Pomegranate juice, Lavender syrup
- Luz Muerta — Rhum Agricole, Mezcal, Ginger syrup, Pineapple juice, Salt Solution
- Esplanade Mezcal Swizzle — Mezcal, Amontillado Sherry, Falernum, Lime juice, Ginger syrup, Mint
- 4-3-1 — Mezcal, Elderflower liqueur, Ramazzotti