|2||oz||Mezcal, Del Maguey (Vida)|
|1⁄4||oz||Lavender syrup (Monin)|
|1||ds||Orange bitters, Fee Brothers Orange (Gin Barrel Aged)|
|1||ds||Chocolate bitters, Fee Brothers Aztec Chocolate|
Stir and strain over a large ice ball in a double old fashioned glass. Garnish with an edible flower.
This is based on the Mezcallion Dolla$ cocktail from Atomic Kitchen in Las Vegas. On the menu it is listed as "Mezcal, Lavender, sugar, bitters." This started as an attempt to recreate (counterfeit) it at home, though it ended up a little different from the original. Hence the Mezcallion Wooden Nickel.
- The Quetzy — Mezcal, Campari, Black pepper tincture, Agave syrup
- Dark Roots of the Earth — Mezcal, Crème de Cacao, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Bitters, Orange peel
- Prizzly Bear — Mezcal, Allspice Dram, White Crème de Menthe, Orange peel
- The Velvet Smoking Jacket — Mezcal, Islay Scotch, Falernum, Orange bitters, Lemon peel
- Bull Kelp — Islay Scotch, Crème de Violette, Averna
- The Nutty Professor — Islay Scotch, Hazelnut liqueur, Bitters
- Rapscallion — Islay Scotch, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- The Old Man and the Sea — Islay Scotch, Water, Nori
- The Smoking Gun — Islay Scotch, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Brown sugar cordial, Mint