Shore leave, anyone?
|2||oz||Gin, Plymouth Navy Strength|
Build over ice in a rocks glass and stir to combine.
This ratio is probably close to correct - it would be mild, and has no sugar.
- Siesta Thyme — Gin, Manzanilla sherry, Orange bitters, Mandarin orange juice, Lemon juice, Thyme tincture, Thyme
- Ramos Gin Sour — Gin, Orange flower syrup, Lemon juice, Egg white, Cream
- The Penthouse — Vodka, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Grande Bretagne no.2 — Gin, Kirschwasser, Peach bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Sencha Flip — Gin, Green tea, Egg white, Lemon juice
- K.C.B. — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Kirschwasser, Orange bitters, Lemon
- Blue Moon — Gin, Crème de Violette, Egg white, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Gilroy — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- The Grand Bretagne no.1 — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Gin and Coconut Water — Gin, Coconut Water, Lime juice, Ginger juice, Lime