|1 1⁄2||oz||Green tea|
|1||Egg white (from a large egg)|
Dry-shake, then add a few ice cubes and shake again. Strain into a chilled glass.
Adapted from a recipe by Jason Walsh, CocktailLogic.com, Brooklyn, NY. âThis cocktail was inspired by my adoration of Sencha Japanese tea. Many people use Matcha, however Sencha has more complexity and flavor so I prefer it over Matcha in certain cocktails.â Jason Walsh.
- Ramos Gin Sour — Gin, Orange flower syrup, Lemon juice, Egg white, Cream
- Pink Yente — Gin, Applejack, Red wine, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Naval Club Gimlet — Gin, Water, Lime juice
- Pompelmo Sour — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Grapefruit oleo-saccharum, Grapefruit peel
- Orange Flower Sour — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Egg white, Lemon juice, Orange flower water
- No Moon At All — Gin, Chambord, Crème de Violette, Crème de Cacao, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Eagle's Dream (Robert Hess) — Gin, Crème de Violette, Egg white, Lemon juice, Sugar
- White Lady — Gin, Triple sec, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Blue Moon — Gin, Crème de Violette, Egg white, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Susie Drake — Gin, Triple sec, Framboise, Rhubarb Soda water, Lemon juice, Vanilla syrup