Alpine white Negroni
|1||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Carpano|
|3⁄4||oz||Amaro, Cappelletti Alta Verde|
|1⁄4||oz||Genepy, Dolin Genepy des Alpes|
Combine all ingredients in mixing glass. Add ice and stir. Strain into double old fashioned glass. Add fresh ice and garnish with orange swath.
Short stir if adding fresh ice. You can also build this right into a double old fashioned glass and add ice and stir as a standard Negroni or serve up. I prefer serving over large format ice such as along cube or sphere.
Created for the Kirkland Tap and Trotter 2019 winter cocktail list.
- Somewhere in Time — Gin, Sweet Marsala, Amaro, Orange peel, Grapefruit peel
- Two Blushing Pilgrims — Gin, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Campari, Simple syrup, Rose water
- Navy Proof — Aromatized wine, Navy strength gin, Campari, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Unusual Negroni — Aperol, Aromatized wine, Gin
- Better Sunday Afternoon — Gin, Aromatized wine, Gran Classico, Salers Gentiane, Lemon peel
- Kula Negroni — Campari, Bianco Vermouth, Gin
- Spanky Panky — Gin, Aromatized wine, Branca Menta, Bitters
- Délit de Fuite — Aromatized wine, Gin, Campari, Cynar, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel
- Stovetop Challenge — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bitters
- Endless Summer — Gin, Campari, Bianco Vermouth, Black pepper tincture, Watermelon juice, Salt