|1⁄2||oz||Bianco Vermouth, Dolin|
Stir with ice and strain in to a cocktail glass.
From other users
- Perfectly balanced with Plymouth gin and Martini bianco
- This is a nice drink! I've made w/ dif amounts of gin from .5 to 1.5 and all good. I've always made with dry vermouth, but will get some blanc to properly try.
- Not sure why the classic negroni proportions are skewed to be so gin-heavy- I like much more with a full ounce of vermouth and gran classico
- Puritan Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters
- Ovid's First Century Myth — Gin, Aromatized wine, Orange chocolate liqueur, Bitters
- Clear Intentions — Gin, Aromatized wine, Amaro Montenegro, Bitters
- Bishop Berkeley — Gin, Byrrh, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Bitters, Absinthe, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Leg Before Wicket — Gin, Aromatized wine, Campari, Lime juice
- Pink Sonya — Gin, Dry vermouth, Campari, Orange liqueur, Orange marmalade
- Auld Draper — Gin, Byrrh, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Marie Byrd — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Crème de Menthe, Wormwood bitters, Herbal liqueur, Sage, Grapefruit peel
- Deep Blue Sea — Gin, Aromatized wine, Crème de Violette, Orange peel
- 69 Holland — Genever, Gin, Meletti Amaro, Amontillado Sherry, Peach bitters, Grapefruit peel