|1||twst||Lemon zest (as arnish)|
|1||sli||Apple, Granny Smith (as garnish)|
Build in glass (Old Fashioned) On the rocks, obviously.. Garnish with lemon and apple.
Dedicated to Croatian soccer. My friends know why.
From other users
- way too sweet - added 1/4 oz lemon but that's not the answer...
- Tom and Jerry — Brandy, Jamaican rum, Water, Sugar, Whole egg, Nutmeg, Allspice, Cinnamon, Clove
- Bog Harvest 2 — White whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Cranberry liqueur, Cranberry bitters
- Tequila Amargo — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Marc de Champagne, Cassis, Bitters
- Madhattan — Rye, Zwack liqueur, Amaro Lucano
- El Corazon — Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Aperol, Cherry Bitters, Cherry, Grapefruit peel
- The Vowel Cocktail — Scotch, Sweet vermouth, Kummel, Bitters, Orange juice
- Rum Row Old Fashioned — Demerara Rum, Blended rum, Bitters, Sugar, Water, Orange peel
- The Equinox — Hum, Sweet vermouth, Rye, Bitters
- Bog Harvest — White whiskey, Oloroso sherry, Bitters, Cranberry shrub
- Floridita Special — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Triple sec, Amer Picon, Bitters, Sugar