|2||t||Invert syrup (2:1)|
|1⁄2||oz||Olive oil (California Olive Ranch sustainable extra virgin)|
Preshake, shake again with ice, strain.
Simple syrup can be substituted for the invert syrup. Invert syrup is made with fructose and glucose rather than sucrose.
Featured in Kevin Liu's book Craft Cocktails at Home (2013).
From other users
- Luscious. Not nearly as weird as you suspect.
- Sugges ¼ ounce rich simple syrup (2:1)and ¼ ounce Licor 43. I appreciate this cocktail more than I enjoy it. Good but not great to drink in ny opinion.
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Garden Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Mint
- Nimble Penny — Gin, Kummel, Celery bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel
- Sencha Flip — Gin, Green tea, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Pink Yente — Gin, Applejack, Red wine, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Jane Porter — Gin, Ruby Port, Bitters, Egg white, Lime juice, Orgeat, Lime peel
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice