Grown up version of Nimbu Paani, cumin-flavored Indian lemonade.
|3⁄4||oz||Kummel, Combier (any Kummel should work, including Gilka Kummel)|
|1||ds||Celery bitters, Bitter Truth Celery|
Add ingredients to tumbler. Add Ice. Shake. Strain into collins glass with stacked solid ice cubes. Top with soda water. Garnish with Lemon twist.
After having a couple of Vowel cocktails the conversation was about childhood memories of caraway-flavored lemonade, Nimbu Paani (lemon water), drunk in India. We created a drink to reflect that & the white guy deemed the Indian name appropriate, but only if corrupted to something thoroughly screwed up...
- Cucumber Lime Swizzle — Gin, Aromatized wine, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Soda water, Simple syrup, Cucumber
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Sumo Cucumber Collins — Gin, Club soda, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Straits Sling — Gin, Bénédictine, Dry sherry, Bitters, Orange bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Garden Fizz — Gin, Aperol, Bitters, Egg white, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Honey syrup, Mint
- The Narcissist — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lime juice, Ginger beer, Shiso
- Pink Yente — Gin, Applejack, Red wine, Egg white, Lemon juice
- Easy On The Eye — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Cucumber, Mint