|3⁄4||oz||Honey syrup (1:1)|
|1⁄2||oz||Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur|
Shake, up, coupe.
Softer gins seem to work better here. Beefeater & Ford's were okay, but Martin Miller Westbourne was divine.
From other users
- Nice! I punched it up w/a bit more Ancho and less Gin
- A slightly spicy gin daiquiri?
- Nice; light; honey; citrus; slightly spicy
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- Easy On The Eye — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Lemon juice, Cucumber, Mint
- Naval Gimlet — Gin, Lime cordial
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Oxycontin Cocktail — Gin, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Honey syrup