A nice summer cocktail that packs a sneaky punch to it
|1 1⁄2||oz||Rhum Agricole, Clément|
|2||oz||Orange liqueur, Clément Créole Shrubb|
|1||oz||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|3||oz||Ginger beer, Barritt's|
Muddle limes, strawberries, simple syrup. Then add Rhum Agricole, St. Germain and Clement Creole Shrubb. Shake and strain into chilled coupe glass. Top off with Barritt's Ginger Beer. Garnish with lime wheel.
I came up with this cocktail because I really like Rhum Clement's lineup and I also like their company. I was having trouble coming up with a good match for our ginger beer until this cocktail. The Rhum Agricole stands out beautifully, but mixes well with strong-tasting flavors like strawberry and ginger beer.
Originally, I used Stirrings' Key Lime syrup in this and still prefer it over simple syrup. However, key lime syrup is hard to find, so simple syrup is an acceptable substitute.
From other users
- makes 2
- Pimm's Cup Revival — Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Limoncello, Triple sec, Ginger beer, Mint, Cucumber
- Imperial Buck — Virgin Islands Rum, Ginger beer, Pineapple juice, Lime juice
- Agony & Ecstasy — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Ginger beer, Grapefruit juice, Chipotle pepper sauce, Grapefruit peel
- Sailor's Sunset — Dark rum, Campari, Ginger ale, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice, Lime juice, Ginger
- Gnashing Mule — Mastika, Herbal liqueur, Ginger beer, Lime juice
- Dark and Stormy (Brad Thomas Parsons Recipe) — Bermuda rum, Bitters, Ginger beer, Simple syrup, Lime
- Warsaw Mule — Falernum, Vodka, Ginger beer, Lime
- Summer Sunset Cooler — Citrus vodka, Ginger ale, Passion fruit syrup, Cranberry juice
- The Chadwick — Dark rum, Soda water, Pomegranate juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Lime
- Desert Healer — Gin, Cherry Liqueur, Ginger ale, Orange juice