|1||bsp||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|2||ds||Grapefruit bitters, Fee Brothers Grapefruit|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Shake 1st 4 ingredients, strain, ice-filled highball, top with seltzer, stir gently, garnish with bitters and orange swath
Pompelmo is Italian for grapefruit. I like the way Pisco and St. Germain play on the bitter Aperol and grapefruit components.
From other users
- This is really an outstandingly refreshing drink. It feels to me like one *could* pour a bit heavier on the Pisco if one wanted to -- but as is this is a perfect summer backyard party / barbecue drink.
- maybe try with a bit more St. Germain...
- The Elegant Fizz — Light rum, Orange liqueur, Dry vermouth, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Lime
- Cointreau Palomita — Triple sec, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Mother's Ruin Punch — Gin, Champagne, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit, Grapefruit juice, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar cube
- Gran Aperitivo — Gran Classico, Gin, Orange juice, Soda water, Orange
- Amargo Agrio — Amargo-Vallet, Egg white, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- Kir Gaspare — Champagne, Campari, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice
- Los Gintonic — Gin, Dry vermouth, Bitter lemon soda, Lemon peel
- The Bitter Philadelphian — Rye, Orange bitters, Chinotto
- Bitter, Bitter, Bitter, Bitter — Campari, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Bitter lemon soda
- Gin And Chinotto — Gin, Chinotto, Orange