|1||bsp||Elderflower liqueur, St. Germain|
|2||ds||Grapefruit bitters, Fee Brothers Grapefruit|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Shake 1st 4 ingredients, strain, ice-filled highball, top with seltzer, stir gently, garnish with bitters and orange swath
Pompelmo is Italian for grapefruit. I like the way Pisco and St. Germain play on the bitter Aperol and grapefruit components.
From other users
- This is really an outstandingly refreshing drink. It feels to me like one *could* pour a bit heavier on the Pisco if one wanted to -- but as is this is a perfect summer backyard party / barbecue drink.
- The Elegant Fizz — Light rum, Orange liqueur, Dry vermouth, Cardamom bitters, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Lime
- Mother's Ruin Punch — Gin, Champagne, Sweet vermouth, Grapefruit, Grapefruit juice, Soda water, Lemon juice, Sugar cube
- Cointreau Palomita — Triple sec, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Kir Gaspare — Champagne, Campari, Triple sec, Grapefruit juice