Smoked Havana Club Cocktail
|1 3⁄8||oz||Cuban rum, Havana Club 3|
|2⁄3||oz||Ruby Port, Dow's|
|1||Smoke (Bourbon-soaked sawdust)|
|1||lf||Sage (as garnish)|
Muddle sage gently, add all but sawdust, shake, double strain, chilled coupe (or on the rocks). Smoke with Bourbon-soaked sawdust under dome, garnish.
Soak sawdust with Bourbon for 24 hours.
I always wanted to create a cocktail for the very big cocktail nation of Israel (!?!?). I found a picture of the port of Haifa -- just a simple port picture with a lot of mist. I took ingredients from all over the world, because Haifa its a huge port and gets boats from all corners of the world. To add something look like mist, I smoked it with my own Buffalo Trace Sawdust!
- Pisco Mezcal Fizz — Pisco, Mezcal, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Word to Your Cardamom — Tequila, Mezcal, Chinato, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime
- Jaguar — Mezcal, Martinique Rum, Falernum, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Jalapeño Business — Blanco tequila, Sparkling rosé wine, Mezcal, Crème de Fraise, Lime juice, Cinnamon syrup, Jalapeño
- Tia Mia — Rum, Mezcal, Curaçao, Lime juice, Orgeat, Sugar
- Leiya Unchained — Bison grass vodka, Mezcal, Campari, Egg white, Lemon juice, Yuzu syrup
- The Crafty and Elusive Elk — Blanco tequila, Mezcal, Falernum, Maraschino Liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Lime
- Vagabond — Fino sherry, Mezcal, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Vanilla syrup
- The Mission — Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Mezcal, Elderflower liqueur, Jalapeño Syrup, Lime juice, Salt
- Charo's Kick — Tequila, Mezcal, Lemon juice, Orgeat