|1 1⁄2||oz||Mezcal (joven)|
|1||ds||Bitters, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole (heavy dash)|
|1||ds||Orange bitters (heavy dash)|
Stir with a big rock.
Invented for MxMo CXI, "Drink Nerdy." The concept behind the drink is that the recipe, "Equal parts rye whiskey & mezcal joven; dash each of orange & xocolatl bitters," is a pangram (a phrase that uses every letter of the alphabet).
- Southland — Rye, Mezcal, Bénédictine, Bitters
- The Old Man and the Sea — Islay Scotch, Water, Nori
- The Nutty Professor — Islay Scotch, Hazelnut liqueur, Bitters
- Rapscallion — Islay Scotch, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Absinthe, Lemon peel
- The Smoking Gun — Islay Scotch, Bitters, Fernet Branca, Brown sugar cordial, Mint