|1⁄2||c||Pineapple chunks (muddled)|
|1⁄4||t||Tartaric acid powder|
|4||oz||Gin, Plymouth Navy Strength|
|4||oz||Milk (whole, warm)|
Acidify the muddled pineapple with the tartaric acid, add the remaining liquors, wait 5 minutes, strain into the milk, stir and let sit 5 minutes to curdle. Strain through a damp Chemex filter into a carafe - it's best to do this in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to a jar and label.
This makes the Sibilla taste like coffee so that the overall effect is like drinking an espresso then pouring in a glass of good Jamaican rum.
- Suzette — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Suze, Orange peel
- Hot Fernet Flip — Gin, Allspice Dram, Fernet Branca, Water, Egg yolk, Honey syrup, Nutmeg
- Supercool Vieux Carré — Genever, Sweet vermouth, Dark rum, Bénédictine, Bitters, Peychaud's Bitters
- Death & Taxes — Gin, Amer Picon, Elderflower liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Bitters, Orange peel
- Spanky Panky Martini — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Fernet Branca, Mint
- Negrino — Sweet vermouth, Gin, Campari, Fernet Branca, Lemon peel
- Gin and It — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Negroni (Katie Loeb) — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Campari
- Delta Magic — Gin, Chicory Liqueur, Sweet vermouth, Bitters
- Nerina — Meletti Amaro, Sweet vermouth, Gin, Orange peel