|2||oz||Bourbon, Old Forester|
Stir with ice, strain into a rocks glass, fill with ice, and garnish with a lemon twist.
From other users
- Branca is a bit too strong for my taste. Would go shy of 1/4 oz in the future. Strong.
- surprisingly smooth for as boozy as it is. Lemon rub on glass is a great compliment.
- Windsor Knot — Cognac, Rye, Cynar, Dry vermouth, Bénédictine, Orange peel
- Signorie Mitro — Rye, Dry vermouth, Cynar, Fernet Branca, Bitters
- In times like these, bitter is better than nothing — Rye, Aromatized wine, Cynar, Bitters, Islay Scotch, Salt Solution, Lemon peel, Absinthe, Peychaud's Bitters
- Choke Me Like You Love Me — Rye, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Cynar, Absinthe
- Confederation Bridge — Rye, Bianco Vermouth, Drambuie, Cynar, Bitters, Orange peel
- The Nighthawk #3 — Rye, Dry vermouth, Cynar, Bitters, CioCiaro, Orange peel
- A Dry Symphony — Rye, Dry vermouth, Cynar, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Bicycle Thief — Rye, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Cynar, Aromatized wine, Orange peel
- Ophelia — Bourbon, Chinato, Crème de Cacao, Bitters
- Spagetti Western — Rye, Bourbon, Chinato, Averna, Bitters