|2||oz||Scotch, Bowmore 12|
|1⁄2||oz||Cane syrup (or simple syrup)|
|1⁄2||oz||Campari (as float)|
Muddle in a Collins, top with crushed ice, float Campari, add more ice, garnish with a lime shell filled with Bacardi 151 and set aflame.
From other users
- I subbed 1.75 Laphroaig 10 and .25 Laphroaig Quarter Cask. I shook this as it had lime. I liked it, then remembered I didn't float the Campari. Did that and then thought it was only so so (probably a 3). Skip the Campari!
- Blind Lemon Jefferson — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Gold Rush — Bourbon, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- Chelsea Manning — Bourbon, Demerara Rum, Bitters, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Orange marmalade
- Zamboanga “Zeinie” Cocktail — Cognac, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Pineapple syrup, Lime peel
- King's Sour — Irish whiskey, Kirschwasser, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Rattle-Snake Cocktail. — Rye, Lemon juice, Egg white, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Absinthe
- Harlan County — Bourbon, Apricot liqueur, Bitters, Lime juice, Rich demerara syrup 2:1
- The Richard Branson! — Rye, Bärenjäger, Bitters, Lemon juice, Maple syrup, Lemon peel
- Under the Volcano — Añejo tequila, Cynar, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- Honey Sidecar — Cognac, Honey Liqueur, Bénédictine, Orange bitters, Lemon juice