Spinoff of the Death & Co Swearengen Sling recipe with what I can get at the Liquor Marts in Winnipeg.
|2||oz||Bourbon, Buffalo Trace|
|1⁄2||oz||Averna (Amaro Siciliano)|
|1⁄2||oz||Cherry Liqueur (McGuinness Cherry Brandy)|
|3||Brandied cherry (1 as garnish)|
(If you have brandied cherries, muddle 2 at the bottom of the shaker first) Add all ingredients to shaker glass with ice. Shake and strain in to highball glass filled with ice. Garnish with 1 brandied cherry.
From other users
- Need to make some brandied cherries and try again, but very good first attempt.
- The Grandfather — Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Cherry
- The Good Fella — Canadian whisky, Sweet vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Cherry, Luxardo Bitter
- Safe Kicker — Tennessee whiskey, Oloroso sherry, Bitters, Cherry, Lemon juice, Orange juice, Apricot preserves, Egg white
- George Washington — Applejack, Rye, Sweet vermouth, Cherry Liqueur, Allspice Dram, Brandied cherry
- Hamilton — Scotch, Rum, Allspice Dram, Sweet vermouth, Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Cherry
- Julep 43 — Bourbon, Licor 43, Bitters, Strawberry, Mint
- Accoutrement — Calvados, Strega, Orange liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Cherry, Lemon juice
- Strawberry Confusa — Añejo tequila, Strawberry, Agave syrup, Soda water, Lemon juice, Basil
- Zarzamora — Bourbon, Orange bitters, Fernet Branca, Blackberry, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Cola, Orange peel
- Cherry Blossom (Jamie Boudreau) — Rye, Kirschwasser, Crème de Cacao, Bitters, Cherry