|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Shake, strain into a highball over ice and soda, garnish with a slapped mint sprig, serve with straw.
Fred Yarm's suggested improvement to Jackson Cannon's Theresa No. 4, itself a variation of Rafael Ballesteros' Teresa cocktail. Variation numbered by me.
From other users
- A Farewell to Hemingway — Kirschwasser, Soda water, Lime juice, Cherry syrup, Lime peel
- Basil Gin and Tonic — Gin, Tonic water, Lime juice, Basil
- Doctor Funk (Don the Beachcomber) — Light rum, Pastis, Soda water, Lime juice, Grenadine
- Shadyside Fizz — Blanco tequila, Bitters, Lemon-lime soda, Egg white, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Lankershim Fizz — Gin, Pedro Ximénez Sherry, Soda water, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- Gin Fizz — Gin, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Roses in the Snow — Gin, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Egg white, Rose water, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Chet Helms — Pisco, Campari, Sweet vermouth, Rhubarb bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Mint, Orange
- Stone Fruit Tonic — Old Tom Gin, Flavored vodka, Bitters, Tonic water, Kumquat, Agave syrup
- Selinon Soother (OG Version) — Gin, Bianco Vermouth, Jamaican #1 bitters, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Celery syrup, Simple syrup, Lemon peel