|1 1⁄2||oz||Scotch, Auchentoshan 3 Wood|
|1⁄2||oz||Pear eau de vie|
Shake, strain, serve over soda and ice shard in a Collins.
A highball served at the Auchentoshan Switch Northeast Regional Heat.
From other users
- Delicious, great mix of flavors, not overly sweet at all, will make again, maybe with a bit of cinnamon syrup instead.
- Both the Scotch and the Pear are rather understated. Of course, boozy lemonade is always great!
- Ol' Poet's Smoke — Scotch, Amaro Montenegro, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- The Highlander — Scotch, Swedish Punsch, Grapefruit bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger syrup, Orange peel
- Majella Road — Rye, Bitters, Club soda, Maple syrup, Lemon juice
- MacKinnon — Drambuie, Light rum, Seltzer water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Lime
- Fish House Punch (Death & Co) — Cognac, Rum, Peach liqueur, Club soda, Lemon juice, Sugar, Peach
- Mamie Taylor à la Dead Rabbit — Scotch, Strega, Bitters, Mace tincture, Soda water, Ginger syrup, Lime juice
- Whirl-Y-Gig — Rye, Apple brandy, Bitters, Club soda, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Copywriter — Irish whiskey, Sweet vermouth, Soda water, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Lemon peel
- A Farewell to One's Witz — Dry apricot brandy, Apricot liqueur, Soda water, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime peel
- Peter Buck — Bourbon, Apple brandy, Bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Ginger-Honey Syrup, Peach preserves