|2||oz||Gin (with Campari & Marschino, infused with pineapple)|
|1||lf||Mint (as garnish)|
|1||ds||Orange bitters (as garnish)|
Dry shake 30 seconds, shake with ice, strain, straight up, coupe, garnish with mint and drops of orange bitters.
Pineapple infused gin: 4c gin : 1c Campari : 2c Maraschino, 1 pineapple. Cut into speakrs. Infuse 1-2 days. Divide recipe in half for a more manageable quantity. If too sweet, reduce or omit the simple syrup. Flip the Campari and Maraschino quantities for a great bitter variation.
From other users
- I flip ratio of Campari and Maraschino (more Campari than Maraschino), omit the simple and egg white, and use 2-1/2 oz infused gin mixture for a fast, simple drink.
- Gin Sour — Gin, Bitters, Egg white, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Vanishing Act — Gin, Crème de Violette, Lemon juice, Egg white, Honey syrup, Bitters
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Pear Pink Lady — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Egg white, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Le Marseille Fruits Fizz — Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Orange bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Fruit, Club soda
- Nimble Penny — Gin, Kummel, Celery bitters, Soda water, Lemon juice, Lime juice, Demerara syrup, Lemon peel
- The Perfect Pear — Gin, Pear eau de vie, Orange juice, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Hell's Bells — Old Tom Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Absinthe, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Red Bell Pepper
- The Grand Bretagne no.1 — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Egg white