Just what the doctor ordered.
|1⁄4||oz||Fernet Branca (fat)|
Stir with ice. Serve up with a brandied cherry. Smile.
Make it a plump 1/4 oz of Fernet. A half ounce is too much and a quarter ounce leaves it lacking.
From other users
- Used dry vermouth, which was bitter, but still good. Bitter, but enjoyable and slow to drink, seemed similar to a Toronto.
- Brown Bomber — Tennessee whiskey, Aromatized wine, Suze, Lemon peel
- Atlanta — Bourbon, Bianco Vermouth, Bitters
- Uptown — Rye, Dry vermouth, Bianco Vermouth, Bitters, Orange peel
- Duboudreau Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Fernet Branca, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon zest
- The Giving Tree — Red wine, Drambuie, Rye, Bitters
- Mise en Abyme — Aromatized wine, Apple brandy, Rye, Bitters
- Brunswick — Cognac, Dry vermouth, Amer Picon, Bénédictine
- Spagetti Western — Rye, Bourbon, Chinato, Averna, Bitters
- Canon's Nymph — Rye, Salers Gentiane, Apricot liqueur
- Golden France Football — Armagnac, Bianco Vermouth, Pastis, Bitters, Orange peel