White (or at least lighter brown) Boulevardier
|2||oz||Tennessee whiskey, George Dickel|
|1||twst||Lemon peel (as garnish)|
Stir, strain, coupe, lemon twist.
Riff off the White Negroni substituting Tennessee Whiskey (or bourbon) for gin. Cocchi Americano and Salers/Aveze play well here. Named after boxing great/American hero Joe Louis.
From other users
- Made with 4 Roses, Cocchi Americano, and Amere Sauvage. The latter predictably dominated in its way. Not Friend's thing.
- Tasted like India Pale Ale
- Sade's Taboo — Cognac, Sweet vermouth, Aromatized wine, Grapefruit bitters
- You Look Great When I'm High — Añejo tequila, Aromatized wine, Amère Sauvage, Bitters
- Therapeutic Agent — Cognac, Bianco Vermouth, Whiskey, Fernet Branca
- Brunswick — Cognac, Dry vermouth, Amer Picon, Bénédictine
- Myrtle — Tennessee whiskey, Aromatized wine, Allspice Dram, Peychaud's Bitters
- French Quarter — Brandy, Aromatized wine, Lemon peel
- Harlem Renaissance — Bourbon, Bianco Vermouth, Gran Classico, Orange liqueur
- Bitter Maestro — Rye, Amaro Nonino, Aromatized wine, Applejack, Grenadine
- Beauty Sleep — Bourbon, Aromatized wine, Amaro Nonino, Amaro Nardini
- Stephanie Miller OR The Sexy Liberal Cocktail — Rye, Aromatized wine, Averna, Bitters