A Negroni riff of sorts inspired by the concept of a limited bottle selection.
|1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum (Funky, i.e.: not Appleton)|
|1||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano (Lillet Blanc is a good choice too.)|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Stir with ice, strain into a cocktail coupe, and garnish with an orange twist.
Orange, smoke, and citrus aromas. Orange and peach notes on the sip. Vegetal agave, funky rum, bitter orange, herbal, and smoke flavors on the swallow.
A Negroni riff created after thinking about the limited bottles at a bar I was doing a trial shift at; the drink remains, but I never took the position. Named after a William S. Burroughs cut-up style novel.
From other users
- Peachy delicious, top 50.
- Strong & sweet, a texture almost syrupy. We accidentally shook, not stirred, but the drink is still delicious. Reminiscent of a Jasmine.
- Grandmother's Tea — Cognac, Bianco Vermouth, Amaro, Strega, Bittermens Orange Cream Citrate, Lemon peel, Orange peel
- Hello Brooklyn 2.0 — Rye, Dry vermouth, Amaro Montenegro, Herbal liqueur
- The French Intervention — Reposado Tequila, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Grapefruit peel
- The Blenheim — Brandy, Aromatized wine, Herbal liqueur, Orange juice
- Dear Gowanus — Aromatized wine, White whiskey, Bitters, Contratto Fernet
- Honky and the Donkey — Mezcal, Amontillado Sherry, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Orange bitters
- The Italian Lesson — Aromatized wine, Poitín, Bénédictine, Kirschwasser
- Untitled — Blanco tequila, Herbal liqueur, Dry vermouth, Bitters, Maraschino Liqueur
- Sooner or Later — Aromatized wine, Martinique Rum, Bitters, Coffee liqueur, Orange peel
- La Marguerite — Aromatized wine, Reposado Tequila, Orange juice