|1 1⁄2||oz||Bonal Gentiane Quina|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Aromatized wine, Cocchi Americano|
|2||oz||Grapefruit juice (white)|
|1||pn||Salt (kosher, for rim)|
|1||wdg||Grapefruit (for rim)|
Moisten the rim of a rocks glass with grapefruit wedge and coat with salt. Build the rest of the ingredients in the glass over cracked ice and stir.
From other users
- Lovely little medium weight drink...
- Made with red grapefruit juice because that's what I had. Very tasty and light. Would like to return to this with white.
- South Slope — Gin, Aperol, Aromatized wine, Orange Curaçao, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Dreaming of Oaxaca — Mezcal, Aromatized wine, Aperol, Grapefruit juice, Salt Solution, Grapefruit peel
- Sunset in the Garden — Aromatized wine, Aperol, Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Orange flower water, Orange cream citrate, Orange peel