|1||oz||Absinthe, Vieux Carré|
|3||ds||Peychaud's Bitters (as float)|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Swizzle absinthe, lemon juice, and coconut syrup over crushed ice in a pilsner or hurricane glass. Top with more crushed ice and blue curaçao. Mound ice on top and garnish generously with Peychaud's and a mint sprig or three pineapple fronds.
This drink is extremely popular, and not entirely because of its appearance.
- Drink Lab #1 — Pastis, White Crème de Cacao, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Orange flower water
- Dover to Calais — Rum, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Orgeat, Lime juice, Egg white
- Chasing Fireflies — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Orgeat, Orange juice
- O'Hana — Vodka, Orgeat, Lemon juice, Passion fruit syrup, Orange juice
- Lost Cause — Rum, Aquavit, Coconut cream, Lime juice, Lemon juice, Acid phosphate
- Green Philter — Absinthe, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Cucumber
- Hikihoho — Martinique Rum, Parfait Amour, Coconut liqueur, Triple sec, Blanco tequila, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat, Vanilla extract
- El Condado — Nicaraguan Rum, Martinique Rum, Apricot liqueur, Coconut syrup, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Non Sequitur — Apple brandy, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice, Orgeat, Grapefruit peel
- North Shore Sour — Hum, Islay Scotch, Orgeat, Lemon juice