Coconut syrup is a type of simple syrup flavored with coconut milk. To make coconut syrup, take one cup 1:1 simple syrup and add it to one can of shaken coconut milk in a medium saucepan. Add a pinch of salt, and bring to a boil. Remove from the heat and let cool, then preserve with a few ounces of white rum.
Some popular cocktails containing Coconut syrup
- Summertime Coconut Punch — Cachaça, Pear, Apple juice, Coconut syrup, Gomme syrup
- Absinthe Colada — Absinthe, Martinique Rum, Crème de Menthe, Pineapple juice, Coconut syrup, Mint
- USS Bomber — Absinthe, Blue Curaçao, Suze, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Coconut syrup, Mint
- El Condado — Nicaraguan Rum, Martinique Rum, Apricot liqueur, Coconut syrup, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Piña Helada — Pineapple rum, Martinique Rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Coconut syrup, Lime