|3⁄4||oz||Herbal liqueur, Pernod|
|3⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (coconut syrup, see note)|
|1⁄4||oz||Simple syrup (2:1)|
Quick shake, strain over crushed ice in a Belgian beer (Duvel) glass, pineapple fronds and mint sprig garnish.
To make the coconut syrup, take 4.5 cans of coconut milk, 1/2 quart of coconut chips, toasted and 15 oz of water. Bring the coconut milk and water to a simmer, turn off the heat, and add the coconut chips. Cover and let steep an hour. Strain and weigh the liquid. Add twice as much demerara sugar by weight to the liquid and stir to combine. As a note, the linked recipe omits what to do with the chips.
- Passion Chartreuse — Herbal liqueur, Dark rum, Falernum, Bitters, Passion fruit puree, Lime juice, Ginger syrup
- Piña Verde — Herbal liqueur, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream, Lime juice
- Reconstructed Surfer on Acid — Pineapple rum, Jägermeister, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Chartreuse Colada — Herbal liqueur, Jamaican rum, Branca Menta, Pineapple juice, Coconut cream, Mint
- Root Beer Barrel — Vanilla liqueur, Root liqueur, Triple sec, Jägermeister, Lemon juice
- Absinthe Colada — Absinthe, Martinique Rum, Crème de Menthe, Pineapple juice, Coconut syrup, Mint
- B&B Také — Becherovka, Bärenjäger