|3⁄4||oz||Crème de Violette, Rothman & Winter|
|3⁄4||oz||Triple sec, Cointreau|
|1||twst||Orange peel (as garnish)|
Shake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass, garnish.
From other users
- The PDT Cocktail Book calls for equal parts ( 0.75 oz ea) of the same four ingredients, and an orange twist as the garnish.
- Don't particularly like the unsubtle color (darker and cloudier than I'd like), but I liked the taste better than expected--probably more than an Aviation. Sour foremost.
- Very sweet but enough sourness it's not cloying. Lots of floral going on.
- Grandma's Trailer — Gin, Crème Yvette, Triple sec, Campari, Lemon bitters, Lime juice
- SWOantini — Limoncello, Gin, Triple sec, Lemon juice, Lavender syrup, Olive juice
- Bonjour Farrokh — Gin, Triple sec, Parfait Amour, Grapefruit liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Orange peel
- Lime Blossom — Gin, Triple sec, Elderflower liqueur, Lime juice, Orange flower water, Lime peel
- Dusty Tail — Gin, Pimm's No. 1 Cup, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Simple syrup
- Eucalyptus Martini — Gin, Triple sec, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- The Music Orange — Gin, Falernum, Bitters, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Egg white
- Satan's Whiskers (Satan's Whiskers) — Gin, Dry vermouth, Sweet vermouth, Orange liqueur, Orange bitters, Orange juice, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Orange peel, Orange
- Puebla Sour — Gin, Grapefruit liqueur, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Lemon juice, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Not known — Old Tom Gin, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lemon juice, Raspberry Shrub, Mint