|3⁄4||oz||Apple brandy, Lairds 100 proof|
Stir, strain, serve over ice in a rocks glass with an apple fan as garnish.
From other users
- Superb. The Fernet is quite subtle. A touch sweet. Maybe sub in some dry vermouth next time.
- Made with Applejack. Nice apple-y fall drink. The smoke and fernet are used well, not overwhelming.
- Maybe a little too smooth - needs a bite of something....More fernet? Second time around: Half sweet/half dry vermouth. Doubled the Fernet. Much improved!
- 1/4 Ancho Reyes
- Very tasty - I actually agree that it may be a tad sweet, although it didn't bother me. I might try with .75 of the vermouth.
- Works well with 0.75 oz sweet vermouth.
- Dead to Rights — Mezcal, Reposado Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Allspice Dram, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters
- Hot & Heavy — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lemon, Mint
- Tequila Gumption — Mezcal, Reposado Tequila, Maraschino Liqueur, Bitters, Orange bitters, Orange peel
- Oaxacan in Memphis — Tennessee whiskey, Mezcal, Licor 43, Amaro, Honey syrup, Thyme tincture, Rosemary
- Horror Hotel — Mezcal, Apple brandy, Sweet vermouth, Apricot liqueur, Cynar, Bitters, Orange peel
- Oaxaca Old Fashioned — Reposado Tequila, Mezcal, Bitters, Agave syrup, Orange peel
- Storyville — Brandy, Mezcal, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Herbal liqueur, Bitters, Lemon peel
- Smokin' Barrel — Tequila, Sweet vermouth, Islay Scotch, Bénédictine, Bitters
- Kasumiku (香住区) — Japanese Whisky, Ginger liqueur, Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Sweet vermouth, Islay Scotch
- Fruity but Panky — Calvados, Mezcal, Bianco Vermouth, Bigallet China-China, Chocolate bitters, Pine liqueur