Black pepper is a form of black peppercorns, which are ground in a peppermill to the desired consistency. Black pepper is typically used as a garnish, and is one of the world's most common spices.
Some popular cocktails containing Black pepper
- Slapping Incident — Rye, Fernet Branca, Faretti Biscotti, Lime juice, Sorghum Syrup, Tonic water, Black pepper, Sea salt
- Caesar — Vodka, Tomato juice, Worcestershire sauce, Black pepper, Salt, Hot sauce
- Ghost of Christmas Past — Bourbon, Cinnamon Schnapps liqueur, Allspice Dram, Cachaça, Orange bitters, Black pepper
- Il Guero — Mezcal, Elderflower liqueur, Egg white, Lemon juice, Black pepper
- Michelada — Beer, Habanero Sauce, Lime juice, Soy sauce, Hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Black pepper