Black pepper is a form of black peppercorns, which are ground in a peppermill to the desired consistency. Black pepper is typically used as a garnish, and is one of the world's most common spices.
Some popular cocktails containing Black pepper
- Slapping Incident — Rye, Fernet Branca, Faretti Biscotti, Lime juice, Sorghum Syrup, Tonic water, Black pepper, Sea salt
- Peat’s Dragon — Blended Scotch, Scotch, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Black pepper
- Ab-Duck-Shun — Ginger liqueur, Orange liqueur, Absinthe, Lavender bitters, Lemon juice, Mascarpone cheese, Black pepper
- Briar Rose — Vodka, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Rose water, Black pepper
- Black Diamond (PDT) — Japanese Whisky, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Porter beer, Cassis, Blackberry, Black pepper