Black pepper is a form of black peppercorns, which are ground in a peppermill to the desired consistency. Black pepper is typically used as a garnish, and is one of the world's most common spices.
Some popular cocktails containing Black pepper
- Peat’s Dragon — Blended Scotch, Scotch, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Black pepper
- Slapping Incident — Rye, Fernet Branca, Faretti Biscotti, Lime juice, Sorghum Syrup, Tonic water, Black pepper, Sea salt
- The Pied Piper — Scotch, Bitters, Black pepper tincture, Lemon juice, Egg white, Vanilla syrup, Black pepper
- Moradera — Blanco tequila, Dry vermouth, Aquavit, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Cassis, Herbal liqueur, Blackberry, Black pepper
- The No Title Cocktail — Gin, Sweet vermouth, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Balsamic Vinegar, Black pepper