Black pepper is a form of black peppercorns, which are ground in a peppermill to the desired consistency. Black pepper is typically used as a garnish, and is one of the world's most common spices.
Some popular cocktails containing Black pepper
- Dr. Adam’s Fosbury Flip — Drambuie, Añejo rum, Aphrodite bitters, Whole egg, Caraway seeds, Rich simple syrup 2:1, Salt, Black pepper, Nutmeg
- Slapping Incident — Rye, Fernet Branca, Faretti Biscotti, Lime juice, Sorghum Syrup, Tonic water, Black pepper, Sea salt
- Peat’s Dragon — Blended Scotch, Scotch, Orange liqueur, Aromatized wine, Dry vermouth, Black pepper
- Cthulhua — Scotch, Coffee liqueur, Jägermeister, Bitters, Absinthe, Starfruit, Black pepper
- Ab-Duck-Shun — Ginger liqueur, Orange liqueur, Absinthe, Lavender bitters, Lemon juice, Mascarpone cheese, Black pepper