Monkey Gin, Sweet Vermouth, Aged Balsamic Vinegar
Add gin, vermouth, lime juice, and simple syrup to a shaker, fill with ice, shake vigorously, strain into a chilled coupe glass. Very gently pour the barspoon of Balsamic into the center, it will settle to the bottom. Add a dash of black pepper. A sliced strawberry on the rim makes for an attractive garmish.
Use Monkey 47 gin. Use Aged Balsamic Vinegar. I use 3-year Aged. The longer the aged, the better !!
Prepared for me by bartender Kal Moore at The Gresham Bar in Brisbane, Australia. I asked him to build the cocktail around the Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
From other users
- Tasty. I used Forager Gin, Antica Formula Vermouth, Modena vinegar, demerara simple.
- Awakening — Gin, Licor 43, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Lime juice
- Fig Bee's Knees — Gin, Bitters, Honey syrup, Lime juice
- Juliet & Romeo — Gin, Bitters, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Mint, Rose water, Cucumber, Salt
- Victorian Gentleman´s Gimlet — Gin, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Cucumber, Mint
- The Business — Gin, Lime juice, Honey syrup
- Youngstown Tube — Gin, Apricot liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca, Lime juice, Agave syrup
- The Fleet Street — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Orange bitters, Bitters, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Lemon peel
- The Departure — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Orange flower water
- Silvered Mirror — Gin, Herbal liqueur, Absinthe, Bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Junior Ryan's Strega Sour — Gin, Strega, Bitters, Lemon juice, Honey syrup, Egg white