|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin, Hendrick's|
|1 1⁄2||oz||Fino sherry|
Muddle the juniper berries. Shake everything. Strain into a Collins glass with ice. Garnish with lemongrass.
Created for the 2007 Vinos de Jerez Cocktail Competition.
From other users
- Made with Pink 47 gin and galangal sugar syrup. Tried a dash of Violet liqueur at the end which gave a touch of Aviation that worked nicely
- Hong Kong Cocktail — Gin, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Lime juice, Simple syrup
- Ginger Lindsay — Gin, Ginger liqueur, Dry vermouth, Lime juice
- The Sure Thing — Gin, Aromatized wine, Bianco Vermouth, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Holland House — Genever, Dry vermouth, Maraschino Liqueur, Lemon juice
- Sine Spina — Gin, Fino sherry, Rose liqueur, Bitters
- In Search of Lost Thyme — Gin, Champagne, Herbal liqueur, Lemon juice, Lavender syrup, Thyme
- Le Grand Sour — Gin, Prosecco, Aromatized wine, Bénédictine, Lemon juice, Rosemary
- French 75 (Elderflower) aka French 77 — Champagne, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Lemon juice, Simple syrup