Trinidad rum is a rum made on the British islands of Trinidad and Tobago. Trinidad rums are typically medium bodied and rather estery, with tropical fruit and floral notes. Some popular producers of rum in Trinidad include Angostura and Ten Cane.
Some popular cocktails containing Trinidad rum
- Letters of Marque — Trinidad rum, Cynar, Galliano, Curaçao, Orange peel
- Hurricane Franklin — Trinidad rum, Falernum, Amargo-Vallet, Bitters, Egg white, Lemon juice
- The Drunken Dodo — Trinidad rum, Sweet vermouth, Allspice Dram, Bitters, Orange peel
- Scaffa García Febles — Bénédictine, Trinidad rum, Demerara Rum, Chocolate bitters, Coffee
- Javanese Daiquiri — Trinidad rum, Batavia Arrack, Lime cordial, Curry, Lime