|1 3⁄4||oz||Calvados, Morin VSOP|
|1⁄2||oz||Cherry Liqueur, Cherry Heering|
|2||oz||Apple cider, Crispin Cidre Blanc|
Shake with ice and strain into a Collins glass containing ice cubes. Add a straw.
Any cider can be used, but Crispin Cidre Blanc is nice because it is still and can be bought by the box ;)
Inspired by the Tom Terrific cocktail served at Park Restaurant in Cambridge, MA.
From other users
- A little sweet. More lime might help?
- Parker Likes Rosemary — Bourbon, Apple cider, Grade B maple syrup, Lemon juice, Rosemary
- Cider-Bourbon Cocktail — Bourbon, Apple cider, Lemon juice, Ginger
- Braeburn Park — Apple brandy, Falernum, Cider, Lemon juice, Fig syrup, Apple
- Miel Picante Punch — Añejo rum, Apple cider, Honey, Lemon juice
- Apple Rye Punch — Rye, Hard cider, Bitters, Apple cider
- Picket Fence — Bourbon, Bitters, Apple cider
- Book of Life — Apple brandy, Bärenjäger, Apple cider, Lemon juice, Apple
- Owl's Head — Apple brandy, Apricot liqueur, Licor 43, Bitters, Cider, Lemon peel
- Jacked Up Rose — Apple brandy, Sorel liqueur, Campari, Bitters, Cider, Lime juice, Orgeat
- Stone Fence (variant 2) — Hard cider, Whiskey, Apple brandy, Triple sec, Apple cider, Mint