|1 1⁄4||oz||Absinthe (or Herbsaint)|
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until slushy. Pour unstrained into a Collins glass.
Some people add a dash of orange flower water to the top as a garnish, and substitute cream for milk. There is another version of this drink mentioned in Stanley Clisby Arthur that has a bunch of creme de menthe in it.
A traditional New Orleans breakfast drink.
From other users
- I like Chris Hannah's Version: 1 oz absinthe, .5 Herbsaint, .5 white crème de menthe, .25 orgeat 1 egg white, 1 oz. half and half https://imbibemagazine.com/absinthe-suissese-recipe/
- Cambridge Tea — Bénédictine, Milk, Tea
- Nordic Milk Punch — Aquavit, Bianco Vermouth, Gran Classico, Milk, Honey syrup, Lemon juice, Dill
- Cascadia Fizz — Eau de vie of Douglas Fir, Gin, Absinthe, Egg white, Simple syrup
- The Clooney — Bourbon, Grapefruit bitters, Coffee, Almond milk, Rosemary syrup, Rosemary
- The Simi — Gin, Bénédictine, Heavy cream
- Saratoga Brace-Up — Brandy, Bitters, Absinthe, Soda water, Whole egg, Lemon juice, Sugar
- Fizz de Provence — Genever, Gin, Elderflower liqueur, Crème Yvette, Peychaud's Bitters, Club soda, Heavy whipping cream, Meyer lemon juice, Lime juice, Rosemary, Thyme, Egg white
- Grayson — Gin, Crème de Menthe, Absinthe, Bitters, Egg white
- Freudian Flip — Cognac, Calvados, Bénédictine, Bitters, Absinthe, Whole egg, Grated Nutmeg
- The Aztec Snow — Bourbon, Galliano, Crème de Cacao, Aztec Chocolate bitters, Egg white, Nutmeg