This is one trippy drink...
|2||oz||Dry vermouth, Dolin|
|3⁄4||oz||Martinique Rum, La Favorite (Blanc)|
|1||bsp||Orange flower water|
Shake, Strain, Up.
This piles weird flowery aromas on top of one another - elderflower in the vermouth, honeyed flowers in the pineapple, funky/vanilla flowers in the rum, soapy ones in the OFW. The Lactart makes it take off in a totally different direction, so that it almost tastes like the absence of a drink, until you focus.
This started as a bad punch with dry vermouth + pineapple. Looked at the Algonquin, which is meh. Became frustrated - they should work...
- Wilson — Sherry, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Uncle Val's Botanical Gin
- Sangria (white) — Dry white wine, Falernum, Peach liqueur, Crème de Banane, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Orange
- Jerezana — Amontillado Sherry, Manzanilla sherry, Sweet vermouth, Dry vermouth, Orange bitters, Vanilla syrup
- Estridentista — Dry vermouth, Ancho Reyes Ancho Chile Liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Grapefruit bitters
- Coco En Rama — Fino sherry, Bianco Vermouth, Aromatized wine, Pear liqueur, Falernum, Coconut Water
- Dunmore Cobbler — Amontillado Sherry, Blended Scotch, Bitters, Pineapple syrup, Lemon juice, Pineapple
- Not Coming Home — Bianco Vermouth, Elderflower liqueur, Absinthe, Orange flower water, Grapefruit peel
- Port of Havana — White port, Bitters, Grapefruit bitters, Lime juice, Vanilla syrup, Lime
- Manzanilla Old Fashioned — Manzanilla sherry, Celery bitters, Vanilla syrup, Orange peel
- South x Southwest — Moscato d'Asti, Reposado Tequila, Elderflower liqueur, Bitters, Lemon juice, Rosemary