|1||oz||Ruby Port (float)|
|1||pn||Nutmeg (as garnish)|
Shake, strain, up, slowly float, garnish with freshly grated nutmeg.
For the rum, go with something piratey: Wray & Nephew, Banks 5 or 7, Pusser's, Smith & Cross, Lemon Hart.
From other users
- On point! Everything a tiki drink should bring.
- Made with Pussers and Tawny port Very nice but would try with ruby port. Need to learn how to do float
- Made with tawny port - so good! I'll have to try with ruby port next...
- Love Burns — Puerto Rican Rum, Sparkling rosé wine, Chinato, Grapefruit bitters, Simple syrup, Lemon juice
- Conquistador (Jennifer Contraveos) — Rum, Palo Cortado Sherry, Falernum, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Balmy Night — Sherry, Jamaican rum, Allspice Dram, Curaçao, Bitters, Orange juice, Orange peel
- Undiscovered Country — Aromatized wine, Swedish Punsch, Pisco, Lime juice
- Brix Layer (variation) — Red wine, Bourbon, Triple sec, Bitters, Simple syrup, Orange juice, Lime juice, Lemon juice
- Culross Cocktail (Teardrop Lounge) — Demerara Rum, Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Lemon juice
- La Serena Sour — Pisco, Dry white wine, Orgeat, Lime juice, Egg white
- Culross — Aromatized wine, Apricot liqueur, Light rum, Lemon juice
- Corpse Reviver #5 — Blanco tequila, Aromatized wine, Absinthe, Pineapple syrup, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- The Green Veil — Pisco, White wine, Herbal liqueur, Elderflower liqueur, Kiwi, Lime juice, Simple syrup