|1 1⁄2||oz||Amontillado Sherry, Lustau Dry Amontillado|
|1⁄2||oz||Jamaican rum, Appleton Reserve|
|1⁄4||oz||Apricot liqueur, Rothman & Winter Orchard Apricot|
Shake, strain, up.
The version that Death & Co bartenders gave me is simpler and more sherry-forward: 2 oz Amontillado 1/2 oz Appleton V/X 1/2 oz lemon juice 1/4 oz cane syrup 1 dash Ango. This makes for a stimulating and light drink that tastes like lightly tart Amontillado with some of the flavor contrast turned up.
From other users
- Apricot jam, made more sophisticated with the nuttiness of sherry.
- Outstanding cocktail. Beautiful flow from the nuttines of the sherry to the citrus and perfumey sweetness of the apricot liqueur.
- Savoy Daisy — Ruby Port, Venezuelan rum, Puerto Rican Rum, Lemon juice, Brown Sugar Simple syrup, Grenadine, Orange peel
- The Smoked Palomino — Amontillado Sherry, Crema de mezcal, Grapefruit juice, Club soda, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Lime
- Stringer Bell — Amontillado Sherry, Tequila, Cynar, Lime juice, Celery juice, Cane syrup, Kosher Salt
- The Mauser — Fino sherry, Amontillado Sherry, Moscatel Sherry, Peychaud's Bitters, Bitters, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Vanilla syrup, Grenadine, Ginger syrup, Mint
- Dunmore Cobbler — Amontillado Sherry, Blended Scotch, Bitters, Pineapple syrup, Lemon juice, Pineapple
- Carcciofini — Aromatized wine, Cynar 70, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Salt Solution
- Walk This Way — Cream Sherry, Passion fruit puree, Lemon juice, Hibiscus syrup, Mint
- Burlesque — Swedish Punsch, Aromatized wine, Lime juice, Cane syrup
- Flamenco — Sherry, Genever, Bitters, Orgeat, Orange juice, Lemon juice
- Porthole Fix — Port, Lime juice, Raspberry syrup