|1⁄2||oz||Blanco tequila, Cabeza|
|1||ds||Bitters, Bittermens Xocolatl Mole|
|1||spg||Mint (as garnish)|
Build over crushed ice in a lowball, swizzle, top with more ice and a small mint sprig, serve with straw.
From other users
- Rich sip, Cynar-forward, huge caramel and honey but off-dry and bitter, menthol on the swallow. Delicious.
- Grew on me, like most Cynar-heavy drinks. I liked how the mint and bitter flavors go at each other for a couple of rounds with every sip.
- Turkish Song of the Damned — Cynar, Demerara Rum, Old Tom Gin, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Coffee
- Bitter Giuseppe — Cynar, Sweet vermouth, Orange bitters, Lemon juice
- Egg Nug — Cynar, Jamaican rum, Branca Menta, Whole egg, Nutmeg
- Cynar Flip — Cynar, Whole egg
- Growing Old Cocktail — Cynar, Rye, Pastis, Lemon zest, Salt
- The Man Comes Around — Cynar, Brandy, Mezcal, Fernet Branca, Bitters, Mint
- Italian Heirloom — Cynar, Islay Scotch, Blended Scotch, Salt, Lemon peel