|3⁄4||oz||Rye, Wild Turkey|
|3⁄4||oz||Apple brandy, Clear Creek|
|3⁄4||oz||Sweet vermouth, Carpano Antica Formula|
Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass until cold. Strain into an Old Fashioned glass with large ice and garish with a large orange peel.
Original calls for a house-made cinnamon tincture (cinnamon infused everclear) rather than cinnamon simple syrup.
From other users
- I like the "Scottish Autumn" variation with Drambuie, but this is pretty good also.
- Could try with bourbon. Might be interesting as a hot drink, maybe with a cinnamon stick - should vermouth be subbed by an amaro?
- Scottish Autumn — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Applejack, Drambuie, Bitters
- Quinquina Cocktail — Cognac, Bonal Gentiane Quina, Apricot liqueur, Absinthe, Lemon zest
- Great Scott — Sweet vermouth, Calvados, Bourbon, Bitters
- All Good Things — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Añejo rum, Peychaud's Bitters, Herbal liqueur, Fernet Branca
- Heathen VC — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Armagnac, Bitters, Triple sec, Absinthe
- Lloyd 100 — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Bourbon, Absinthe, Allspice Dram
- The Soother — Jamaican rum, Cognac, Orange Curaçao, Apple juice, Simple syrup, Lemon
- Battle Of Algiers — Bourbon, Sweet vermouth, Herbal liqueur, Black peppercorns
- Cheeky Sazerac — Rye, Herbal liqueur, Peychaud's Bitters, Aperol, Simple syrup
- McClellan's Curse — Rye, Sweet vermouth, Absinthe, Bitters, Allspice Dram