|1||oz||Apricot liqueur, Marie Brizard Apry|
Shake with ice and strain into a cocktail glass.
Jimjam means something great or perhaps, the jitters.
From other users
- Mildly challenging, but given the ingredients, less so than expected. The apricot recedes and mixes with the lemon. Not particularly bitter, surprisingly.
- Made with Rothman and Winter Orchard Apricot. The apricot flavor was quite dominant.
- Roman Holiday 2 — Sweet vermouth, Averna, Lemon juice, Simple syrup, Mint, Lemon
- Averna Sour — Averna, Triple sec, Bitters, Lemon juice
- Debbie Don't — Reposado Tequila, Averna, Lemon juice, Maple syrup
- Amargo Agrio — Amargo-Vallet, Egg white, Lime juice, Passion fruit syrup
- The Amargo Vallet Sour — Amargo-Vallet, Cognac VSOP, Lemon juice, Egg white, Simple syrup
- Meletti Lemon Flip — Meletti Amaro, Whole egg, Lemon juice, Rich simple syrup 2:1
- Last Date — Cognac, Averna, Lemon juice, Orgeat
- Hardshell Case — Gin, Averna, Allspice Dram, Lemon Tree Bitters, Lemon juice, Lemon peel