Wonderful herbaceous modern classic.
Shake, coupe, no garnish.
From other users
- This is good. I made as described. It felt like it was missing something. I added some ango and a spray of Laphroiag 10yr. I think next time I will decrease the maple syrup a little, keep ango and maybe Laphroiag.
- Okay, but a bit overrated. Tried with less maple, added ango as suggested, but just not that special... could use some more fiddling...
- The S.O.S. — Light rum, Aperol, Lime juice, Maple syrup, Club soda
- Daiquiri (Sweeter) — Light rum, Simple syrup, Lime juice
- Planter's Punch (Spiced Rum) — Spiced Rum, Trinidad rum, Campari, Bitters, Cardamom bitters, Lime juice, Grenadine, Lemon juice
- Sur del Sol — Pisco, Aperol, Blanco tequila, Bitters, Grapefruit bitters, Lemon juice, Agave syrup, Cucumber, Salt
- The Mediation — Pisco, Limoncello, Cognac, Bitters, Lime juice, Egg white
- Millionaire #4 — Jamaican rum, Sloe gin, Apricot liqueur, Lime juice, Lime
- Lil' Jig — Tequila, Herbal liqueur, Lime, Simple syrup, Basil
- Papa Doble — Light rum, Maraschino Liqueur, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Grapefruit juice
- Say Goodnight Gracie — Light rum, Crème de Violette, Rhubarb bitters, Rich demerara syrup 2:1, Lime juice, Lime peel
- Apple Sidecar (Clear Creek) — Vodka, Apple brandy, Simple syrup, Lemon juice, Tangerine juice, Tangerine peel