Like a Bee's Knees, only better
Stir everything without ice to incorporate honey. Add ice, shake, strain, up. Optional garnish: cherry.
Heat honey to make it less viscous, or use 1 oz 1:1 honey syrup. This makes for a fairly sweet drink, so use less for a tarter taste.
From other users
- Made with Bluecoat and blueberry honey and it was delicious. Good for those that like sweeter drinks (gateway gin drink).
- Quite a lot like a bees knees. I love the heated honey instead of syrup and went a little light.
- Eucalyptus Martini — Gin, Triple sec, Simple syrup, Lime juice, Egg white
- Pegu Club — Gin, Orange Curaçao, Bitters, Orange bitters, Lime juice
- Sour Pampered Mousse — Gin, Grapefruit liqueur, Falernum, Lime juice, Grapefruit peel
- Après Ski Gimlet — Gin, Zirbenz Stone Pine Liqueur, Lime, Lime juice, Cane syrup
- The Fascinator — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lime juice
- Akumal Ginger Cosmo — Gin, Triple sec, Orange liqueur, Lime juice, Ginger
- Bailey — Gin, Lime juice, Grapefruit juice, Simple syrup, Mint
- The Flying Dutchman — Genever, Orange Curaçao, Lime juice, Orange peel
- Jasmine — Gin, Triple sec, Campari, Lemon juice, Lemon peel
- Summer Rain — Gin, Amaro Montenegro, Celery bitters, Lime juice, Ginger syrup