lots of overtones and very s-m-o-o-t-h
|1 1⁄2||oz||Gin (Four Pillars Bloody Shiraz Gin)|
|3⁄4||oz||Walnut Liqueur (Pendray's brand)|
1. In a shaker, gently muddle the blackberries. 2. Add all ingredients plus ice. 3. Shake well and strain into a frozen coupe glass.
1. This is so much smoother than I expected. 2. Bloody Shiraz Gin is from Australia and now available on the USA west coast.
2019 is almost over. Here in the L.A. Area the wind is howling and it is plenty cold ...... A fine day for riffing a new cocktail. B) I started with a Blackberry Sidecar and went wild.
From other users
- Lemon juice drowns out the blackberries. Gin comes through well. Probably reduce the lemon juice.
- Beach & Panorama — Gin, White chocolate liqueur, Herbal liqueur, Falernum, Bitters, Blueberry, Lime juice, Mint
- Bramble Bee — Gin, Plum eau-de-vie, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Lady Sansa — Gin, Bitters, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Honey
- Blackthorn Bramble — Gin, Sloe gin, Blackberry, Lemon juice, Honey syrup
- Bluebeard — Gin, Aquavit, Blueberry, Pineapple juice, Lime juice, Agave syrup, Mint
- The Thunderball — Gin, Sorel liqueur, Blackberry, Huckleberry jam, Greek yogurt, Lemon juice, Mint
- Shady Lane — Gin, Aromatized wine, Lime bitters, Blackberry, Soda water, Blackberry syrup, Lime juice, Shiso
- Lonesome Dove — Bourbon, Allspice Dram, Blackberry, Honey syrup, Lemon juice
- La Bomba Daiquiri — Light rum, Raspberry, Lime juice, Simple syrup, Pomegranate molasses
- Hit and Run — Blended Scotch, Port, Allspice Dram, Blueberry, Lemon juice, Orgeat, Cinnamon syrup